Tuesday, February 12, 2019

10 Things I Love About You


Dear friends, 

I am reviving a special project I launched five years ago when my friend Scott died. 10 Things I Love About You is a simple, yet profound, idea (that I was hoping would become a movement) to let your family and friends know 10 things you love about them (before it's too late). I think it's more relevant now than ever. And it's the PERFECT, FREE Valentine's gift! 

Start this week for Valentine’s Day by writing down the 10 things you love about your spouse, boyfriend/girlfriend, best friend, son/daughter, mother/father, grandparent, or a cherished cousin and sharing it with them. Flowers, chocolates and jewelry are awesome. Words from your heart are priceless and will be cherished forever. It also makes a great birthday, holiday or "just because" gift. 

Please help spread love! 

Xo,

Amy

P.S. In invite you to like the 10 Things I Love About You Facebook page to get this movement off the ground!





No comments:

Post a Comment