Thursday, September 20, 2018

Dahlias In Living Color



Almost every year that I've written this blog, I've posted about the dahlias at Volunteer Park. They are usually in full bloom in late August through September. This year, they bloomed in early August, but the summer got away from me and I'm just now sharing them. The colors and shapes are too good not to share. I hope you enjoy nature's colorful bounty! 




























"When you take a flower in your hand and really look at it, it's your world for the moment. I want to give that world to someone else. Most people in the city rush around so, they have no time to look at a flower. I want them to see it whether they want to or not." 
-Georgia O'Keefe







2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your dahlia posts!!! Thank you for sharing. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! 💜🌸❤️🌼 And I love OKeefe’s quote!

    ReplyDelete