Friday, August 9, 2013

Greetings from my Garden


Hi friends! I've been really, really busy working on an exciting project called Obliteride to help END CANCER at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center! Obliteride weekend kicks off tonight with a big party at Seattle's iconic Gas Works Park. I'm thrilled the weekend is finally here. I've been so busy promoting Obliteride and writing their blog that I haven't had much time for my own, and I've missed it. I hope to get back to writing more after a much-needed vacation in Tahoe after Obliteride!

In the midst of the craziness, every day I make time to tend my flowers. Watering my small garden every day brings me peace and calm. Here I share some my hydrangeas that seem to change color weekly. I also had a little fun with instagram and my favorite new app, PicFrame, for making photo collages! It kind of amazes me that I can get this great of photos with my iPhone. Love it! Hope you do too.



This one isn't from my yard - I snapped it on my walk in my neighborhood yesterday. The huge bush of lime green blooms grabbed my attention.

 

What's blooming in your hard? Hope to be back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment