Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Colorful Distractions


I've been having a hard time focusing this morning as I wait for word from my friend who is being seen at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance. I put my work on hold, talked to two of my best friends, did some mindless email, and visited Facebook where I found some great colorful images that I wanted to share with you. They don't take away my stress but they definitely provided a great distraction. I hope you enjoy!


 
Did you hear about the Empire State Building Photo Contest? Help select the official colors for the tower lights. From Jan 14-20 see the different choices light up the building. Tonight is orange. (My vote!)  Like the ESB Facebook page and cast your vote. You can see more about it along with the schedule of colors to be displayed each night on their website.http://www.esbnyc.com/  Such a clever contest and use of color!
 
 
 
Finally, this is one of the best color infographics I have ever seen. I like how it ties the emotions that colors evoke with brands.... any surprises?
 
Once again, color comes to the rescue! How do you distract yourself during stressful times? 

No comments:

Post a Comment