Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Jill!

Image 289
Photo: Powers Photography Studios

Today is my extraordinarly creative sister Jill's 39th birthday. To help her ring in the final year of her 30's, I wanted to share some of her beautiful and colorful floral creations with you. Cheers to a great year, Jill!

Image 88

This is one of my all-time favorite bouquets of Jill's. It appeared on the cover of Portland Monthly's Bride and Groom Magazine in 2008 with the headline: "A Day so Divine." That is what I am wishing for Jill's birthay - a divine day!

Portland B&G 2

The diversity of Jill's creations is simply stunning to me. This wedding especially struck my fancy! Modern yet old-fashioned and oh so beautiful.


Image H
Photo: Aisha Harley
 
 
Image E
Photo: Aisha Harley


image 5
Photo: Aisha Harley


And the story wouldn't be complete without a picture of Jill's beautiful daughter, Lilly, wearing a head-wreath by Jill.

Image Ds
Photo: Rebekah Johnson

I leave you with this beautiful image from the the homepage of her website...


And there's lots more eye candy on her Facebook page - so go here and "like" Starflower!

Happy Birthday Jill.  I hope it's divine!
Xoxo. 



No comments:

Post a Comment