Friday, December 23, 2011

Instant Christmas


Hi friends,

Here is a quick family recipe that will ensure you are instantly feeling the spirit of the season. My mom has made it since I was a child. When the scent is present throughout my house it brings back so many memories of Christmases past.... I usually package it up and give it to friends but I didn't get it done this year so I'm sharing it with you virtually and hoping it will get you in the mood for Christmas and maybe even inspire you to share a batch or two with a friend or neighbor.

Aroma of Christmas

3 sticks of cinnamon
3 bay leaves
¼ cup whole cloves
2 sections lemon and 2 pieces of orange peel
1 quart water

Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and keep simmering over low heat. Add water as needed; it evaporates quickly. Enjoy!


From our home to yours, Happiest Holidays.

Love,
The Andersons



No comments:

Post a Comment