Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Oh Sedona!!


This past weekend, I spent three days at a Body and Brain Yoga and meditation tour in Sedona, Arizona! It was incredible, transformational, deeply healing, and majestically beautiful. 

Sedona is known for its massive red rocks and energy vortexes. From the minute I arrived in Sedona I could feel the energy vibrating through my body. It was incredible! 




It’s the perfect place to re-connect with yourself and with nature. 

The bright blue skies of the heavens, the warm solar energy from the sun, and the deep red earth make it a truly magical place. Heaven on earth!

Sedona feels sacred in every way!

It’s really hard to describe my experience in words. I feel peace in my soul, joy in my heart, and hope for my future and for our world.

Here are some of my highlights:

Walking the labyrinth on my first morning...




Beautiful purple flowers...



Water in the desert... yes please! At the Healing Garden....


At Bell Rock with Master Sky, my team leader for the retreat... what a loving spirit and a blessing she is!


The sunrise meditation on our last morning was so special...



A reminder that we are all Earth Citizens...


Messages I don't want to forget...




On my last day, totally blissed out! I want to hold onto this feeling forever!



One more labyrinth on my last day...instead of walking it, I danced to Michael Franti's "Stay Human!" Such a great way to end the retreat!



As an added bonus, I enjoyed incredible, delicious, healthy food and made new friends! Some of the most authentic, warm and loving people I've ever met! 

It was good, no, GREAT, for my soul!!

I highly, highly recommend you put beautiful, sacred Sedona on your list!

Here is a link to the Sedona Mago Retreat Center where I stayed.

You can learn more about Sedona in this wonderful book, The Call of Sedona: Journey of the Heart, by Ilchi Lee, the founder of Body and Brain yoga and tai chi and Brain Education.

To get a flavor of the Korean-based Body and Brain yoga and tai chi practice I've been doing for over a year, check out the Body and Brain YouTube channel for exercises you can do at home. 

My Body and Brain practice has changed my life! It's my gym, my church, my therapy, and my community. I love it! 


3 comments:

  1. Amy, thrilled for you and your experience. I was in Sedona three years ago and also fell in love with it. Your retreat sounds magical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and inspiring! Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete