Sunday, September 27, 2015

IT'S TIME TO HEAL!


Hi friends,
While on a run yesterday through the trails of Interlaken Park, I had an epiphany: IT'S TIME TO HEAL!
My friend Scott lost his battle with cancer on Jan. 30, 2014 after being diangosed with Stage 4 colon cancer just one year before that. 
I've spent the last 2.5 years time being shocked, mad, extremely sad and confused about WHY this happened to him, to me, to his family and friends. 
I've mourned, I've cried, I've done a lot of self help, and now I'm ready to HEAL! I know that is what Scott would want.
To celebrate this next chapter, I've decided to participate in the first-ever charity climb at the Space Needle. I'm so excited! 
Please join me by donating or climbing with me on Saturday, Oct. 3. It's going to be a blast!
If 10 people make a donation of $25, I will reach my goal!
If you can't make a donation at this point, please help me reach my goal by sharing my fundraising page on Facebook and Twitter. (https://www.classy.org/AmyAnderson)
Thanks so much for your generosity!
IT'S TIME TO END CANCER!
Xoxo,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment