Sunday, June 29, 2014

Too Pretty Not to Share No. 5



Geoff and I went on a biking date last night. Our destination was Delancey, a wood-fired pizza restaurant in Ballard. I've been wanting to go there for years but had been put off by the rumor of very long wait times. But I had also heard about their little bar next door called Essex, which I knew would be a charming place to wait for a table at Delancey. So we peddled over there and sure enough, the hostess told us our wait would be about an hour. I ordered a glass of sparkling Rose and to my surprise they brought it in this charming vintage coupe glass. The glass was sparkling as the wine literally bubbled with joy! It was so delightful and too pretty not to share!

Speaking of sharing, my friend over at I DREAM OF wrote a charming post today about Rose that I just had to share!

Enjoy and happy Sunday friends!

xoxo.

1 comment: