Friday, April 25, 2014

Color Heaven

 
I visited Color Heaven last week and it was divine! It was Sofia's spring break so we went on a little adventure to the tulip fields in Skagit Valley. It is one of my favorite things to do and we hit the fields when the colors were in their prime. We tromped through the fields, soaked up the colors and smiled a lot! I hope you enjoy this selection of my favorite pics from our visit to Color Heaven, in almost every color of the rainbow!


 
 
 




 




 
 
 
 








 



These aren't tulips but I love how they included blue in the gardens to complete the rainbow.

 
This white bloom looked so exotic - almost like a gardenia.



One of the best things is bringing home fresh souvenirs from the fields. I've been enjoying these beauties in my kitchen all week.



Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment