Friday, March 21, 2014

Happy International Colour Day



March 21 is International Colour Day! Another reason to celebrate spring!  All around the world memorable colour activities take place on this day to celebrate colour as one of the
most influential phenomena in people’s lives and also one of the channels that contributes most greatly to the perception of reality.

Someone asked me recently why I like colour so much. I was kind of surprised by the question, because it seems everyone likes colour, even if they don't realize it. But I think the question was more about my LOVE of colour. I boldly proclaimed, "Because color makes people happy!"

I've put together a happy collection of some of my favorite accessories that I wear to add a pop of color to my life every day, not just on International Colour Day! 

Have a ROYGBIV day friends!


 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

What's your favorite way to add color to your life?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment