Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Best of 2013


Hi friends,

I can't believe it's New Year's Eve! I'm slowly but surely recovering from a terrible bout of the flu and pneumonia. It's been a rough couple of weeks. But one of the saving graces throughout this ordeal was receiving wonderful holiday greetings from friends near and far each day. It truly lifted my spirits and brought me a lot of joy.



For years I have displayed holiday cards in our dining room on ribbon attached with clothes pins. This year I found tiny gold clips at Paper Source which I think make the display even more delightful, at least in my eyes! It is so fun to see all of your smiling faces and thoughtful greetings altogether. This year I organized them by friend genre, which was also kind of fun.

Forever friends - who we have known forever.


College friends - so fun to see teenage kids and newborns alike.

 



Work friends -  from various jobs- and family sprinkled in!





Post college party friends - oh my, look at all the kiddos!


Friends with kids - from PEPs, co-op preschool and Montlake Elementary.




And last but not least - our most colorful friends, at least by looking at their cards!



Friends truly are the best! Now I need to get ready to ring in 2014 with good friends! Happy, happy 2014 dear friends.

Xoxo,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment