Thursday, February 7, 2013

Things I Love in February

 
I've said it before, I love decorating my house for Valentine's Day - in a tasteful way, of course! I always start by hanging a wreath on my front door. This one, above, I made many years ago. This year I updated it with some new ribbon and it feels like new! I love it.

I keep this twig heart wreath on my front porch year-around and change out the ribbon seasonally.



Next, I hang this heart garland in my kitchen window. I also made this many years ago and it continues to be one of me favorites.


Volunteer Park Cafe makes the most darling Valentine's cookies. Don't you think?



And last but certainly not least, red and pink glassybaby on my mantel!




Smooch!

Each glassybaby is unique.  Another view of smooch, our soft creamy mauve handmade glass candle holder.
Photo: glassybaby "smooch"
 
 
What do you love in February, besides your sweetheart?!
 
 
 
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment