Thursday, February 28, 2013

I ♥ Wreaths


Holidays By Hand Blog

As February draws to a close, I want to share some of my favorite hearth wreaths I have seen on doors in my neighborhood and on the Internet. I have a wreath on my front door year-round. It is such a welcoming pop of color, and so much more inviting than an unadorned door, wouldn't you agree?

 
Capitol Hill House
 
 
Montlake House


Montlake House Close-Up
 

Montlake House
 

Next year I think I will make this wreath out of paint chips.

 

I love the simplicity of this one made with rosemary. This could be used year-round.
 

 
Now this is fun - a sequined heart!
 

 
And this one adorned with vintage Christmas ornaments - too cute!

 
 
This one is just so sweet!

Better Homes & Gardens
 

I leave you with another look at my heart wreaths. I ♥ them so much I have one on my front door....
 
 

And one on the bench on my front porch!



Check back in March for a peak at my Spring wreath. Here's a hint!


I can't wait for Spring! Twenty one days and counting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment