Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!


Hello friends! I've missed you. Life has been busy. I've been living more and blogging less. I miss connecting in this way. I have a few quiet moments to myself this afternoon and I wanted to share this charming Thanksgiving party invitation from 1939 with you. I spotted it in the window of an antique shop in my neighborhood last night and was absolutely charmed by the thought of a Thanksgiving Party at 8:30 O'clock in 1939.  I wonder what the guests were wearing. What kind of music was played, a live band for sure. What kind of cocktails were served. It took me back to a different time. I've actually never heard of a Thanksgiving Party. We're going to a Thanksgiving Eve cocktail party tonight which I'm very excited about. And I'm looking forward to relaxing, playing, eating and celebrating over the next few days. I have so much to be thankful for! Cheers friends. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment