Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fragrant Friday

Color, fragrance, beauty… three of my favorite things!

 
Maria Christofilis, founder and creative director at Anthousa, in her new flagship store in Seattle.
Photo by Katie M. Simmons.

On Friday night I attended the grand opening party for Anthousa’s flagship store. Anthousa is one of my favorite brands and it was created by one of my favorite people – the lovely and talented Maria Christofilis. Maria and I share a love of fragrance and we love to gush about it whenever we see each other. So you could imagine how thrilled I was to receive an invitation to this party. I was excited to see how Maria would apply her amazing aesthetic, unique fragrances and beautiful brand to a retail store. She did not disappoint… it was even lovelier than I could imagine. Here I share a few pics from the party. Sorry for the poor photo quality, except for the one above that was taken by a pro. I forgot my good camera.









By the way, Anthousa, if you don’t know it, is a collection of “home ambiance perfumes” that Maria created to add fragrance and beauty to your living environments. The collection includes home ambiance diffusers and candles in yummy and imaginative scents ranging from white gardenia to cucumber & green grass to nectarine & red currant (one of my favs) and fig leaf & bitter almond.

Inside this glass box was a lovely display and a bottle of Maria's latest creation - Tuberose personal fragrance. The scent was simply intoxicating.

Anthousa diffusers and candles make great gifts. So be sure to visit the new Anthousa flagship store opening Tuesday, November 8, in the hip and trendy South Lake Union neighborhood of Seattle at 900 Lenora Street, Suite 105. All of your senses will be glad you stopped in. (If you're not in the area, shop the Anthousa Online Boutique.)

P.S. These big blue hydrangeas were simply stunning in tall, clear glass vases.

1 comment:

  1. This store is GORGEOUS!! and the scents are intoxicating as always. Nice to see you there Amy!

    ReplyDelete