Friday, October 14, 2011

It's Time to Fleurish!



Hi friends,

As many of you know, I have spent the last year since leaving Starbucks soul-searching, networking, reflecting, reading, writing, listening, learning, growing, parenting, volunteering, and seeking the elusive work-life balance that we all deserve.  Through it all I have prioritized flexibility and doing work that feeds my soul. I didn't just want a job, I wanted more. I want it all. I want something that leverages my 17 years (gasp!) of professional experience and also fuels my passions around color, design, fashion, home, gifts, wellness, beauty, relationships, and helping talented people and cool brands I believe in thrive.

Announcing Fleurish Partners

So without further ado, I am thrilled to let you know that I am officially launching my own boutique marketing and communications firm called Fleurish Partners.  
Fleurish Partners helps specialty brands achieve their business goals and thrive by creating deeper connections with their customers.


We are partners in bringing our clients’ brands to life through strategic marketing and communications, social media, public relations, digital marketing, color communications, special events and community relations programs.

Our specialty is local, national and international specialty brands in the design, fashion, home, gift, wellness and beauty categories.

I am already working with some great clients and loving it!



Why Fleurish?

First of all, it’s a great word! I was inspired by an article I read in the May issue of Whole Living magazine about positive psychologist Martin Seligman’s latest book: Flourish: A Visionary New Understanding of Happiness and Well-Being.  I couldn’t get the word out of my mind. But for me it was spelled the “French way” – Fleurish – and it means to be successful and prosper beautifully. I decided it was the perfect name for my company which aims to help specialty brands thrive.

I'm excited about the journey that lies ahead and to see where this venture takes me.
I plan to keep writing this blog (as time allows), but be sure to "Like" Fleurish Partners on Facebook and follow me on Twitter for the latest and greatest.

For the whole story, please visit www.fleurishpartners.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment