Saturday, May 21, 2011

Can You Resist Poppy Red?

As you may have noticed, Poppy Red is all the rage for spring! It's bold, bright and fresh!


Have you seen the May issue of Martha Stewart Living magazine? It is filled with beautiful, colorful images of poppies and Poppy Creations craft projects in celebration of "20 Years of Colorful Living." There's a quote on one of the pages that says it all:

"Who can resist their CHARMS? Sunny, vibrant, and fresh, poppies defy the limits of the IMAGINATION in ways few flowers do."


 This giant poppy caught my attention and grabbed my IMAGINATION
on my walk this morning.


And so did these orange ones!


I've never seen poppies quite like these. Aren't they gorgeous?
(Martha Stewart Living photo)

Now I just need to find the perfect pop of Poppy Red for my wardrobe this season! 

Happy weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment