Friday, February 11, 2011

Cheers!

Hi friends, cheers to the weekend! I'm ready for it. Are you? We're heading out of town to visit friends in Hood River for a long weekend which is always good for my soul.

I have had fun writing about pink this week*. I hope you've had fun reading about it.

For my last post of the week, I wanted to share something pink that I can truly get excited about - rose bubbly.


This Cristalino Rose Brut is a good bottle of bubbly for a great value. Add a splash of Creme Cassis liqueur and you have a lovely pink kir royale cocktail. 



I also recently discovered this great Quattro Mani ("four hands") Montepulciano d'Abruzzo. It is described as bursting with spicy fruit, supple, soft yet balanced and vividly flavored. Wow, that kind of sounds like a good friend, doesn't it! It's an outstanding wine for everyday!


Enjoy your weekend. See you on Monday for one last pink post.

Xoxo.


*This is the seventh in a series of “pink” posts. See my Feb. 3 “Smooch” post for background.

No comments:

Post a Comment