Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I dream of


Jeanne is a very talented artist and fashionista! This is one of her many beautiful blue and white watercolors.

My friend Jeanne's blog, cleverly named "I dream of," is one of the many things that inspired me to start my own blog. A mutual friend forwarded Jeanne's blog to me with a note that said, "It's so pretty and inspiring and blue!" She was right! I launched my blog the very next day and "I dream of" continues to inspire me every day.

Jeanne and her husband just returned from a trip to London. I feel like I went with them! That's the joy of following other people's blogs. You get to experience new things and maybe see life in a different way. Or get an idea to do something you have been wanting to do or something you hadn't even thought of.

Thank you, Jeanne, for this gift. I hope my blog serves this same purpose for my handful of followers, or those who casually stumble upon What Feeds My Soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment