The quality of being friendly, generous, and considerate.
It's Election Day and I feel compelled to write a post I've been thinking about for several weeks.
It's a simple message really: BE KIND TO EVERYONE.
Here are a few do's and don'ts:
- Smile at strangers
- Be gentle with yourself and others
- Be inclusive
- Say "I love you" more
- Say hello to homeless people
- Give an extra tip at your coffee shop
- Support causes you believe in
- BELIEVE everything will work out
- Judge - everyone is doing their best
- Gossip - it's toxic
- Perpetuate fear
- Stop believing
No matter the outcome of the polls, PLEASE CHOOSE KINDNESS!
Let's start a movement.