Thursday, September 17, 2015

#gratitude

 
grat·i·tude (noun)


Gratitude has become somewhat of a buzzword, but I think there's nothing better than focusing on all the things we have to be thankful for.

There's nothing I love more than writing and receiving thank you notes. It gives me a buzz!

There's lots of research to show that practicing gratitude makes you happier. And there are gobs of tips and tricks, books, etc. for how to practice gratitude.

We have so many things to be thankful for. Today I am especially grateful that school finally started this morning!

One of the gratitude practices I've found most effective is this short video that I do while my tea is steeping each morning. For one minute, I say thank you over and over while thinking about all of the things I am thankful for - flooding my body with the attitude of gratitude. It's a great way to get your body moving, the blood flowing and to think about all the things you are grateful for. Give it a try. I hope you like it!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I have been doing this too since you sent me the video a couple of weeks ago. It is agreat addition to my morning routine. Lovely post! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete