Thursday, September 11, 2014

#100happydays

Hello friends,

Today I'm starting a project to breathe new life into my blog - and hopefully bring some joy and inspiration to you!

Yesterday while enjoying a cup of tea at Volunteer Park Cafe and poring through the latest House Beautiful color issue, I read about the #100happydays challenge. 

For the next 100 days, follow my journey on Instagram where I'll be posting at least one picture of something that makes me happy every day. If you're not an Instagrammer, I'll be posting a weekly round-up here so you won't miss out on the fun. Or join me - sign up for your own #100happydays challenge here.  

I'll be posting in the following categories and hashtags. These are things that make me happy and feed my soul. 

- Color (#colormakesmehappy, #ilovecolor)
- 5 f's (#family, #friends, #fleurs, #fashion, #fun)
- Health & wellness (#healthylifestyle, #nutrition)

And one to keep things interesting - #justbecause. 

Here's to happy days ahead!

xoxo,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment