Thursday, October 3, 2013

10 Favorite Instagrams from New Orleans



I had an amazing time in New Orleans last weekend celebrating my friend Julie's 40th birthday and falling in love with this amazing city. As I said in my last post, I had visited Nola once before. What I didn't say is "I didn't love it." I was there for business and didn't get to see many non-touristy spots.
 
Julie has become somewhat of a local, even though she currently lives in San Francisco. She visits 2-3 times a year and has made local friends who helped her scout out the best places for her birthday entourage to experience. Fortunately we quickly skipped across Bourbon Street (cheesiest place ever!) enroute to the best po boy sandwich ever!

I could go on and on about our amazing weekend of friendship, celebration, culture, and great food but my Instagram pics seem the perfect lens through which to share some of my favorite memories from New Orleans with you.











 
Tomorrow I'll be sharing an interview with the birthday girl, Julie, as part of my "Amazing Women" series. I can't wait for you to meet her!



No comments:

Post a Comment