Monday, March 12, 2012

A Colorful Thank-You


Recently I recommended a friend and former colleague to someone I know at her dream employer. It was easy to put in a good word for her because I think she is fantastic. I did it purely because I believe in her and expected nothing in return. Wow, was I in for a big surprise when we met for tea last week.
My talented and fabulous friend presented me with this beautiful and colorful clutch purse she made in appreciation for me putting in a good word for her. As you can imagine, I was tickled. No detail was overlooked… even the inside is colorful and has the perfect pockets for a phone and lipstick!



And to keep the gratitude going, I wanted to put in another good word for her and her creative and imaginative online business that she started with her husband: Smitten + Spun.


You can check out their blog and find their handcrafted goodies on Etsy. I think you could even special order one of these clutches if you ask really nicely!

Has someone done something wonderful and unexpected for you recently? Be sure to tell them how much you appreciate it and keep the gratitude flowing.

Thank you. Merci. Gracias!


No comments:

Post a Comment