Friday, May 13, 2011

Take Your Camera for a Walk

On my walk on North Capitol Hill this morning I came across these wonderful signs that provided little nuggets of inspiration to passers-by. They are small reminders of the little things that make life a bit more enjoyable. I didn't have my camera with me so I snapped these photos with my phone.


This darling sign in front of Mary Megan Olander Flowers encourages you to get out of the house and play!


I have seen this sign for years offering free poems but never felt the urge to take one until today. The poem for May is called "Memory of Eyes." You can read it on the Streetcorner Poems, Etc. blog.


One block further, I saw this sign in front of the Prospect Congregational United Church on 19th Avenue and just loved the quote.

Have a great weekend and don't forget your camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment